Personalized Instruction is your opportunity to advance your photography and software skills in a one-on-one or small group setting. You can choose to do an in-person session, or a live online session. The content is customized to your goals:
- Learn to confidently use your camera and how to take advantage of its features.
- Improve your software skills for editing, organizing and enhancing your images.
- Receive constructive feedback about your photographs.
- Photograph in the field and receive hands on instruction to create dynamic and engaging images.
- Design a custom workshop for yourself or a group of friends.
These are just some ideas for what your instruction can include. Personalized instruction is about helping you to improve as a photographer, whether behind the camera or the computer.
Training is available for the following software:
- Photoshop Elements
- Nik Collection
- Helicon Focus
- Camera Raw
- Intensify Pro
In-Person: Sessions are held at an indoor location or out in the field, depending what's best for what you want to learn.
- Individuals: $100/hour
- Groups (2-4 people): $150/hour (per group)
- 2 hour minimum
- Travel fee based on distance
Online: Especially well suited for software training, photo critiques and technical support. Some photo technique instruction can also be conducted online.
- Individuals: $50/30 minutes
- Groups: contact us
- 30 minutes minimum
- You will receive a video recording of the session.
- In addition to having a live chat with Corey, you will also be able to see his screen which is perfect for software instruction and photo critiques.
- Sessions are conducted using GoToWebinar (no account or software required) or Skype (all you need is a free Skype account).
Contact us to schedule your personalized instruction.
Spend one or more days working with Corey. We can meet on location, or at your home or business. Available for individuals and groups. Design your own workshop!
Contact us for rates and to plan your one-day/multi-day personalized instruction.